With amazing views and picturesque scenery, an Alta Peruvian Lodge wedding is the ideal summer spot for outdoor ceremonies and intimate receptions. Events are proudly welcomed in-between ski seasons, June through September. The Alta Peruvian Lodge is happy to have their grounds open for weddings and ceremonies during the summer and offer you the opportunity to plan your own event with the caterer of your choice. It’s easy to impress your guests for your Alta Peruvian Lodge wedding with the majestic sight of Mount Superior as your backdrop. I really appreciate their general manager, Todd, taking the time to answer some questions about this beautiful mountain wedding venue.
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- The total cost to rent our wedding venue is $6,000. In order to secure your date, a non-refundable deposit of $3,000 is required at the time of booking. The remaining $3,000 is due 30 days in advance of the wedding date and is also non-refundable. This includes:
- Full access to our dining room, Alf Engen Meeting Room and outdoor grounds.
- Chairs and banquet tables for the ceremony and reception – includes set up and tear down
- Furniture set up plan
- Public restrooms conveniently located near the reception area and the main entrance
- Full access to changing rooms
- Venue is available three days prior to the event to decorate and set up
- No set time limit on how late in the evening your wedding can last
- Extended time period for taking down and gathering your decorations
- Do you accept payment plans?
- Half down is required to book and half is due thirty days in advance.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- Because the venue is only available for the months of June to September, it’s very rare that there is a weather issue. The reception room can be used for the ceremony, if needed or desired.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own?
- No, all wedding parties are free to choose their own caterer. Sometimes it’s food trucks that park in the back by the dining room.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- We only operate with the wedding party hiring their own vendors.
Amenities For Your Alta Peruvian Lodge Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or will does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We have tables and chairs, but everything else needs to be brought in.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things are free to be moved around.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Yes! We only ask that there is no confetti.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
Parking & Alcohol At Alta Peruvian Lodge
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, complimentary parking on site.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- Yes, but the wedding party will hire their own servers.
Your Alta Peruvian Lodge Wedding Photographer
I hope this guide to Alta Peruvian Lodge weddings was helpful as you’re navigating the planning process. Maybe you’re searching for other mountain wedding venues in Utah, though. Check out these other blog posts that cover any questions you might have about mountain wedding venues.
Thanks for having a look! I would absolutely love to be your Utah wedding photographer at Alta Peruvian Lodge or any other venue you’re choosing. Either way, just get in touch with me to make sure that I’m available, even if you haven’t booked your venue yet. Let’s get it on the calendar!