If you’re looking for a simple and elegant place to tie the knot, the Bella Vista wedding venue in Lindon is perfect. With amazing third floor views, an open floor plan with versatile options and plenty of convenient amenities, you’ll impress your guests at this beautiful venue. Bella Vista is nestled at the base of Mount Timpanogos and offers stunning views of the beautiful Utah valley. Their classic setting provides a blank canvas for you to bring in your own style to create the event you’ve always dreamed of. I was able to have some questions answered that you’ll run into as you’re planning your reception or ceremony at Bella Vista, and hope that this is helpful to you. I would love to be your photographer on your big day, so contact me if you have any questions that I can help you with!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- The base price includes seating for 136 people. However, Bella Vista can accommodate more for an additional fee.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- If you book the venue Monday-Wednesday, the price for 7 hours is $975. The price for Thursday events for 7 hours is $1275. Friday and Saturday 7-hour events cost $1575 and morning events from 9AM-2PM costs $600. This includes:
- 3,300 square foot event room with bistro lights
- bride’s room
- groom’s room/movie room for kids
- 5 sheer backdrops with twinkle lights
- large kitchen with serving pieces
- centerpieces and decorating items
- TV for slideshows
- sound system & microphones
- easels & chalkboards
- 135 chairs
- 20 base linens (black, white or cream)
- 20 tables (14 guest + 6 additional)
- Do you accept payment plans?
- Yes, we do. A $300 – $500 non-refundable deposit is required for all events. Deposit amount will depend on the day of the week being booked. The deposit will be applied to the final price.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We are an indoor-only venue.
- Do you have an in-house career or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- The couple needs to provide their own catering.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- All vendors are welcome and there is no extra charge.
Amenities For Your Bella Vista Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or will does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We provide 135 chairs, 20 tables and 20 base linens. Additional tables, linens and other features are available for an extra fee.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Centerpieces and decor items can be found here. We have birdcages for cards, easels, chalkboards and picture frames to fit 16X20 prints available for use. Additional items available for rent can be found here.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved around.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Confetti is not allowed, candles, sparklers and food-trucks are.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Yes, there is a bride’s room and groom’s room.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We don’t have an outdoor space.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Yes, we do have microphones and a sound system available for use.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, there is plenty of complimentary parking available.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- Drinking of alcohol on the premises is generally not encouraged. An open bar is not permitted. However, a small toast using alcohol would be permissible.
Your Bella Vista Wedding Photographer
I hope this guide to Bella Vista weddings was helpful as you’re navigating the planning process. Maybe you’re searching for other Utah County wedding venues, though. Check out these other blog posts that cover any questions you might have about Utah County wedding venues.
Thanks for having a look! I would absolutely love to be your Utah wedding photographer at Bella Vista or any other venue you’re choosing. Either way, just get in touch with me by filling out this form to make sure that I’m available, even if you haven’t booked your venue yet. Let’s get it on the calendar!