I know that every part of planning a wedding, from finding a venue to catering to planning your honeymoon, can be stressful and take a lot of time! This is why I’ve done a lot of the hard work for you when it comes to finding a venue. I’m also a Wyoming wedding photographer, so if you’re still on the hunt for someone to capture your big day, I’d love to be considered. Fill out this form to chat with me about your big day! The Moose Creek Ranch wedding venue, nestled up against the Teton Mountain Range, is such a dreamy place for your wedding. In this post, I’ve included everything you need to know to host a Moose Creek Ranch wedding, from pricing to amenities to alcohol and parking!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- 75 guests in lodging, 150 is the max amount for wedding
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Event fee is anywhere from $3000 – $20,000. I have attached our wedding brochure for you to look over
- Do you accept payment plans?
- No, we take a 50% deposit on signing and balance is due 60 days prior to event
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- Our event barn is fabulous for the ceremony, dinner and receptions.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers or does the couple need to provide their own?
- We do not cater in house, we do have preferred vendors listed on the wedding brochure, but clients are welcome to use any caterer they like.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- We have a recommended vendor list, but clients are welcome to use any vendor
Amenities For Your Moose Creek Ranch Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We have farm tables and chairs for 135 guests, anything more than that needs to be rented. The tables are wood farm tables and do not require cloths. Linens, plates, silverware and glassware need to be rented or supplied by caterer.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- We do have a basic inventory of signs, votives, and some bud vases.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved around, we usually meet with the clients and talk about possibilities
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- We do not allow confetti or sparklers. Live candles need to be in hurricane glass or something that is safe from fire danger and wax dripping. The couple is welcome to bring in food trucks.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Typically, the bridal party dresses in our honeymoon cabin and the grooms use the billiard room in the main lodge.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We do not have outdoor heating or umbrellas. We do have some fabulous trees that can shade reception tables on hot summer days.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- We do have a microphone and amp.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, guests park on site at no fee.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- We are licensed for beer, wine and canned cocktail service.
Your Moose Creek Ranch Wedding Photographer
I hope these questions and answers about Moose Creek Ranch weddings were helpful as you’re navigating the planning process. As mentioned above, I would love nothing more than to be your photographer! I want to be a resource for you in multiple ways, while also making the whole process less stressful and more fun. My calendar for this year is booking up fast, so inquire here! However, if you’re looking for other wedding venues near Jackson, I’ve got your back! Check out the blog posts linked below for more helpful resources 🙂 happy venue shopping!