The Barn on 1st is not your typical barn. It’s such a beautiful place for a wedding! In 2019, the barn was fully renovated. In the upstairs event area, 25 foot high barrel ceilings and natural light provide a gorgeous setting for your wedding. During the warm months, their outdoor area is a great option for your celebration! If you’re still looking for a wedding photographer, I would love to help you out!!! My calendar for the year is filling up, so contact me and let’s chat! I want to be a resource for you as you navigate the planning process, and hope this guide for the Barn on 1st is exactly that. Check out their website for any additional questions that you have!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors at The Barn On 1st
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- 190 guests can be inside at one time. If everyone is sitting at tables, 150 is the most for comfortable seating.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Sunday-Thursday is $1200, Friday is $1600 and Saturday is $2000. This includes use of the entire barn, parking areas and the yard. Also included are 10 round tables, 9 banquet tables, 4 whiskey barrels, a stained wood trifold backdrop, 150 chairs and some decorative tables.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- We do accept payment plans including Venmo, cash, check and credit cards. However, we charge 3% off using a credit card. The entire payment is due in full 1 week before the wedding or event.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We have a beautiful barn where your entire event can be held. With nice weather, you can use outdoor as well.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do not have an in-house caterer. The couple is welcome to hire their own. We do have a list of really great caterers that we can recommend.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- The couple is welcome to use their own vendors!
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- Tables and chairs are included in the rental. However, we do not have plates, cups or silverware.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- We have a huge assortment of decorations that we rent out. We have 3 packages which are $300 to use any decor the couple would like, $800 to use the decor and have my help setting up, or $1500 to do all the set-up, decorate and clean up.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved to fit the couple’s needs.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Yes, they can use their own candles, sparklers and food trucks, however confetti is not allowed here!
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- We do have nice sized bride and groom dressing rooms with bathrooms in them.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We don’t provide these items.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Yes, we do have a Bluetooth stereo system with built-in speakers upstairs, on the main floor and in the garden area outside.
Parking & Alcohol At The Barn On 1st
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- We have enough free parking for up to 70 vehicles.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- We are not licensed to serve alcohol, but the couple is welcome to either bring their own alcohol or hire a bar to provide and serve it. We do have an added fee of $150 and also require event insurance which costs around $130.
Your Idaho Falls Wedding Photographer
As mentioned above, I hope this guide was helpful! Fill out this form if you’re still in need of a photographer. I book my calendar on a first come, first served basis, so let’s discuss any questions that you have. If you’re looking for more wedding venues in the Idaho Falls area, check out this blog post! Happy venue shopping 🙂