The Bungalow in Utah Valley looks like a venue straight out of a fairy tale. With green, mature trees and ivy growing all around the venue, its old-world charm is something you’ll fall in love with. Whatever the weather, hot or cold, rain or shine, The Bungalow offers both indoor and outdoor accommodations and everything needed to make your experience magical and stress-free. The Bungalow has been hosting weddings and events for nearly 50 years and pride themselves on making their guests feel as relaxed and joyful as possible. They provide accommodations for ceremonies, receptions, gatherings and special events. The best part is, you get exclusive access to the entire facility for your event. Learn more about their facility’s amenities and how the scenery and decorations of The Bungalow vary according to the time of year.
I’m grateful for the opportunity to have gotten some questions answered that you will most likely run into as you’re booking your big day at The Bungalow. Their website is linked here if you’re interested in inquiring for your big day!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- For an inside/outside flowing reception/ceremony, we can accommodate 300 guests. For an inside only flowing reception/ceremony, we can accommodate 200 guests.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- During the peak season of April to October, the rental fee is $3,000. For the off-peak season of November to March, the rental fee is $2,100. The rental fee includes a 6-hour consecutive time block of 3:00 – 9:00 PM or 4:00 – 10:00 PM. It includes:
- exclusive use of the building and gardens
- dining hall
- serving buffet
- greeting room
- dressing rooms
- public restrooms
- kitchen for warming and prepping
- tables and chairs
- ivory linens
- sound system
- wireless mic
- dvd player and hdtv
- wireless internet
- cake table, gift table and sign-in table
- event coordinator
- birdcage for cards
- Do you accept payment plans?
- The final balance is due 30 days prior to the event. The renting party may make as many payments as needed, as long as the remaining balance is paid 30 days prior to the event.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We have an indoor space that is always set-up and ready in case of weather.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- We have our preferred vendors listed on our website. Couples are not required to use our preferred vendors.
Amenities At The Bungalow
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided, or will the couple need to rent them on their own?
- Tables, linens and chairs are included in the rental price. We have a kitchen of inventory available to rent at an additional cost.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Centerpieces are included in the rental price. We have decor packages and individual pieces that may be rented at an additional cost.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- The venue is set up for the best flow. There are some tables that may be moved with management approval.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Battery operated candles are included with centerpieces in the rental price. We do not allow real candles, confetti or sparklers.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Yes, we have two changing rooms.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We have heating lamps and plenty of shade provided by our mature trees.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Yes, we have a sound system that plays inside and outside, along with a microphone. We also have a TV inside for a slideshow.
Parking & Alcohol For Your Wedding At The Bungalow
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, we have our own parking lot.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- We do not have an alcohol license. The Renting party may serve alcohol with a licensed bartender of their choice. There is a privilege fee of $600.
Your Wedding Photographer
I hope this was helpful as you’re navigating the wedding planning process. Maybe you are searching for some of the other best Utah County wedding venues, though. Check out these other Utah County wedding venues that I have had the sincere pleasure photographing:
Thanks for having a look! I would absolutely love to be your Utah wedding photographer at The Bungalow or any other venue you’re choosing. Either way, just get in touch with me to make sure that I’m available, even if you haven’t booked your venue yet. Let’s get it on the calendar!