You only get one opportunity to have a perfect celebration on your big day. That’s why This Is The Place Heritage Park is the perfect venue to ensure that “perfect” event. This Is The Place wedding venue allows you options that will fit every style and every budget with 11 different venues to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something that’s rustic and elegant or intimate and outdoorsy, This Is The Place has a venue for you. Their staff is kind and helpful every step along the way. They were so helpful to answer some questions that you will run into as you’re planning your big day!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors At This Is The Place
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- It varies, each of the 11 venues is different. 20 to 500 guests seated
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- The price varies as well. Starting at $295 up to $4295.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- Most venues have indoor and outdoor availability. We do have a couple of venues that are outdoor only and there is not a backup. We suggest renting a tent in case of inclement weather.
- Do you have an in-house career or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do have a list of preferred caterers. If they choose one of our preferred vendors off of the list, there are no additional fees. If they decide to go with a provider not on the list, there is a fee. The fee ranges from $195 to $395 depending on what venue you are in.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- Some of both. We have preferred catering, bartenders and lighting.
Amenities For Your This Is The Place Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or will does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We only provide the tables and the chairs.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Everything must stay as is.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food trucks?
- They can use candles if they are in a container. They may also use food trucks. No sparklers, confetti, glitter, rice, birdseed, or silly string allowed at the venues.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Most of our venues do have changing rooms. Some have two available and a couple of them only have 1 room.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We do not provide those. We do have heaters for a rental of $50.00 per heater.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- We do provide a microphone, speaker, and TV.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- We do provide excellent free parking at each venue.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- We do allow alcohol, but we require that they use one of our preferred bartenders.
Photography For Your Wedding At This Is The Place Heritage Park
If you have any other questions or would like to see the venues more in depth, This Is The Place Heritage Park’s website can be found here. I would absolutely love to be your photographer for your big day, whether it’s for your This Is The place wedding or at a different location. I also have a separate blog post if you are looking for other unique venues in Salt Lake City. There is a list of Park City wedding venues linked here as well! Contact me and let’s chat about any questions that you might have relating to your wedding day or photography! I would love to help you out in any way that I can.