A Wadley Farms wedding is filled with modern day elegance, old world charm and a fairy tale castle. Mix in a casual garden and rustic barn, and you have a wedding of your dreams. If you’re wanting to fulfill that dream of a fairy tale wedding, a Wadley Farms wedding would do that for you! I was able to get answers from Wadley Farms about their venue to answer all the questions that you have regarding your big day at their location. Thank you to Wadley Farms for taking the time to answer these questions about their gorgeous venue.
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- The castle can seat up to 200 guests, the barn can seat up to 100 guests. If it is an open flowing event the castle can hold up to 400 guests. The barn can hold 300 guests, this is coming and going.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Our pricing can be found here, it varies depending on the time of year and what building you would like to use. Amenities are also included on this page.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- After the deposit is made, payments are accepted. The balance is due two weeks before the event.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- When using the gardens you have the barn as a backup.
- Do you have an in-house career or a list of “preferred” caterers or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do not have onsite catering and so yes for rental of The Barn or The Railroad Building. If you decide to do your own food it must be already prepared. Our kitchen is available to use for food that needs to be kept warm or cool. For rental of The Castle you are required to use one of our recommended caterers.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- In the castle you are required to use the caterer. Barn you can use whomever, and they can DIY in the barn. There is also a list of recommended vendors here if the couple needs ideas.
Amenities at Wadley Farms
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or will does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- Tables, chairs and linens are included with the rental fee.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Yes! On our website, you will find a list of inventory that is included in the rental fee that is available for use. The link is here.
- Can things be moved around or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- We do a final walk through two weeks before the event, this is where the bride tells us how they want everything set up for the day’s event.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Flameless candles, no confetti or birdseed. You can bring your own sparklers and food trucks are ONLY allowed on the barn side.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- We have a brides room and grooms room in both the castle and barn.
Parking & Alcohol For Your Wedding At Wadley Farms
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- You are required to use the bartender service in the castle. The barn is a dry venue, so no alcohol in there.
Wadley Farms Wedding Details
This beautiful venue is located in Lindon. If you’re looking for an intimate wedding, their Railroad Building can accommodate 40 or less. If you’re looking to invite up to 450 guests, the Castle would be the perfect setting. Pricing starts at $2,000 for rental of the barn in the winter. Pricing changes depending on the time of year and amount of time you want to rent for. Their pricing can be found here. Happy venue shopping!