If you’re looking for a luxurious hotel and ski resort in Jackson Hole for your wedding day, look no further than Amangani. Your Amangani wedding will be full of breathtaking views in the foothills of Grand Teton National Park. Amangani looks out across the mountains and plains of the beautiful Snake River Valley. Evoking the pioneering spirit of the Old West in its sandstone and redwood architecture, the all-season retreat invites guests to discover outdoor adventure and extraordinary natural beauty, no matter what time of year it is. As a nature lover and photographer, I would love nothing more than to be your photographer on your big day!! Fill out this form, and let’s chat about any questions that you have about your big day. Venues, photos, vendors, whatever it is, I’m here to be a resource! Let’s get to the questions about your Amangani wedding.
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- At Amangani, we request that all event guests are also hotel guests. There are no specific rental fees for buyout events. For any event over 40 guests, we require a full venue buyout of all 40 suites for at least 3 nights. In addition to the accommodations, we require a spa and food & beverage minimum. Rates and minimums change based on time of year. For any event under 40 guests we generally require between 10-20 suite minimum with spa and food & beverage minimum associated as well. We do not host weddings or events in our peak summer months of July & August. We are also closed seasonally during the months of April and November.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- We handle the contracting process on an individual basis but generally require between 25-50% of the agreed upon projected accommodations and minimum upon contract signing with a payment plan – all monies paid prior to event start date.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We have multiple indoor backup weather options. We only host one event at a time, so we will come up with our backup weather plans with each couple based on headcount and selected venue spaces.
Vendors For Your Wedding at Amangani
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do all catering on-site. While we are open to cake/pastry items being outsources, we do not allow for outside catering and work with each client to create the perfect bespoke menu for their event.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list that they are required to stick to?
- We have a vendor agreement and specific requirements and need to be in touch with all vendors before they enter property. We have a list of preferred and suggested vendors, but not required vendors.
Amenities For Your Amangani Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or is the couple required to rent them on their own?
- We have plates, silverware and glassware. We have an inventory of event items such as tables, chairs and linens based on headcount.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Only existing furniture. No other decor is available to be borrowed from.
- Can things be moved around or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- We can move furniture and some items around the hotel. If there is extensive furniture movement, an outside vendor may need to be hired to facilitate.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Open flame candles are allowed. Confetti is dependent on the type and location, as we are located on a wildlife and bird of prey migration path. Sparklers are dependent on time of year and if there are any fire bans in place by the Teton County Fire Department.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Generally, suites are used as changing areas for bride/groom and wedding party. We also have space in our spa’s movement studio if guests require additional space.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We have heat lamps on the Grand Terrace. Ceremony spaces that are on lawn spaces may not be able to accommodate heating or umbrellas due to the grade of the hill.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- No. AV equipment must be outsourced.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- There is parking and complimentary valet on property for hotel guests. If there are non-hotel guests attending the event, these must be approved with the venue as there is limited parking.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- Yes. Guests may not bring in outside alcohol but can request special orders and work with our food & beverage team to come up with their requested bar offerings.
Your Jackson Hole Wedding Photographer
My calendar is fills up fast, and I book clients on a first come, first served basis, so let’s chat! I hope these questions and answers were helpful as you’re navigating the planning process 🙂 again, I want to be a resource and a guide for you. If you’re looking for other venues in the area, though, check out the blog posts linked below. I gotchu!!! I have tons of helpful resources on my blog if you’re trying to plan a Jackson Hole wedding or elopement. Happy venue shopping!