If you’re wanting to get married in a private, convenient (and BEAUTIFUL) location, the Snake River Ranch wedding venue is an obvious choice. The ranch is conveniently located adjacent to Teton Village, south of Grand Teton National Park and along the banks of the Snake River. It is 12 miles northwest of the Town of Jackson. Snake River Ranch maintains a pristine natural setting for large tented gatherings for up to 300 people. The event site is typically popular from June to October. I would love nothing more than to be your photographer for your Snake River Ranch wedding or elopement. My availability for this year is limited, so reach out. I hope these questions and answers are helpful as you’re navigating the planning process. Likewise, I’m here to answer any questions that you have regarding venues or photography or anything wedding related. 🙂 Let’s get to the questions!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- Our venues can hold up to 300 people
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Do you accept payment plans?
- We do not accept payment plans at this time, we ask that the client pay 50% upfront and the remaining 50% 90 days prior to signing the contract.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- Events have a few options, they are welcome to delay the event for a better weather window, or they may use the inside of the tent. Some events will have a backup tent on hold to use as a ceremony tent if needed.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do not have an in-house caterer. The couple is welcome to bring in the caterer of their choosing.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they are required to stick to?
- We do not have a preferred vendor list, we like it when couples use local vendors because they are more familiar with our venues. But ultimately the couple is welcome to bring in whichever vendors suit their event.
Amenities At The Snake River Ranch Wedding Venue
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware, and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- Snake River Ranch operates as the space for you to host your event. The couple will need to bring in everything else. This allows all groups to have creative freedom in what their event looks like. The above items are typically rented from the tent company.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food trucks?
- Yes! Couples are welcome to bring in candles and sparklers, so long as they check-in with the ranch office for permission. Food trucks are welcome as well!
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Because we do not have an indoor venue, we do not have a space for the wedding party to get ready in. Most couples will rent an Airbnb to get ready in.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- This is also typically rented from the tent company.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- A sound system will need to be brought in.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on-site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Guest are required to arrive via shuttle. This helps everyone arrive in the right place on time.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- The ranch does not serve alcohol. Most couples will work this out with their caterer. We require anyone who serves alcohol to be TIPS trained in the state of Wyoming.
Your Snake River Ranch Wedding Photographer
Being your Jackson Hole adventure wedding or elopement photographer on your big day would be a blast. Either way, just get in contact with me to see if I still have your wedding date available. If you’re still on the hunt for other venues in Jackson Hole, check out the blog posts linked below. Again, I hope this all was helpful! Happy venue shopping 🙂