The Vineyards at Mt. Naomi Farms is a beautiful place for a wedding. With a backdrop of the Wellsville Mountains and a beautiful barn overlooking the vineyard, you’ll understand why elegant is the perfect word to describe this gorgeous wedding venue. The barn features high vaulted ceilings, wood beams, custom stained glass windows, breathtaking chandeliers, a dramatic spiral staircase and a glass wall that opens to the grounds. If you’re interested in a ceremony or reception at the Vineyards at Mt. Naomi farms, visit their website here! I would love nothing more than to be your photographer on your big day. My calendar is filling up fast, so fill out this form and let’s chat. 🙂
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- The price depends upon the time of year and day of the week. For the months of April through October on Mondays and Thursdays, the price is $2950. Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays have a price of $4350. For the months of November through March, the price goes down. Inquire here for more information! See below for the amenities available at the Vineyards at Mt. Naomi Farms.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- We have found most couples use their credit card as a payment plan.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- During the cold months of the year, the barn is used for ceremonies/receptions. There are heaters provided if it is chilly outside during warm months and porches under the lean-tos for shade.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do have a list of preferred vendors, however the couple is free to choose whatever vendors they would like.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- The couple is free to hire their own vendors.
Amenities at The Vineyards at Mt. Naomi Farms
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- The rental package includes all day access to the entire venue. With the rental package, you also get:
– Catering kitchen (no cooking allowed)
– Dressing rooms
– Amphitheater and Barn (heat or AC)
– Complementary Wi-Fi
-Vendors of your choice
-Tablecloths & napkins (25 tablecloths, 100 napkins)
-13-60” round tables
-2-33” bistro tables
-2-33” round tables
-2-4’x30” rectangle tables adjustable height
-4-6’x 30” rectangle tables
-100-Folding black (inside only) or white chairs
-Projector Screen (screen only)
-Set up and take down of Vineyard tables and chairs
-Exclusive photography and hotel package
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- The Vineyards has a few items for decoration. I have attached our list of enhancements. However, The Vineyards wants our couples to have the freedom to decorate in a way that shows their unique personality. As such, The Vineyards intentionally leaves a blank canvas for the couple to create their own vision.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- The Vineyards meets with the couple to diagram a personalized set up for their day. The Vineyards staff sets up, transitions, and takes down tables and chairs. There is a Venue Coordinator provided for the day of to attend to the wedding party’s needs. The wedding party will not have to lift a finger on the big day.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Flameless candles, flower pedals, leaves, and seeds are allowed. Nothing flammable is permitted. Paper confetti is not allowed. Food trucks are welcome.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- There are beautiful dressing rooms provided for the wedding party.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- There are heaters provided if it is chilly outside and porches under the lean-tos for shade.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Yes, we do have a sound system available for use!
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- Unfortunately, Cache County’s Alcohol Ordinance prohibits The Vineyards from distributing alcohol at the venue at this time. However, we allow alcohol with a licensed and insured bartender.
Your Mt. Naomi Farms Wedding Photographer
As a lover of these vineyards and photographer, I would seriously love to be your photographer on your big day for your Mt. Naomi Farms wedding. Contact me and let’s chat about venue or photography or wedding questions! I hope this information was helpful as you’re navigating the planning process. I want to be a resource for you and would love to answer any other questions that you have relating to anything wedding related, or not! If you’re looking for a different venue, though, check out these other resources linked below. They will be helpful if you’re planning a wedding in Northern Utah! Thanks for being here and happy venue shopping 🙂