If you’re looking for more information on Brush Creek Ranch weddings, you’re in the right place! From rental fees to amenities and more, this guide has it all. I want to be a resource for you as you’re navigating the planning process, and would love to answer any questions that you have. As a Wyoming photographer, I would love nothing more than to celebrate with you on your big day. My calendar is filling up fast for this year, so fill out this form, and I’ll help you however I can. Celebrating your love at Brush Creek Ranch amidst their 30,000 acre ranch, inspired venues, creative catering menus and more will be a dream! Seasonal minimum night stays apply. As an “all-inclusive” destination, they do not accept inquiries for ‘à la carte’ one day wedding ceremonies and receptions. Now let’s get to the questions!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- We can accommodate 200 guests.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- The rental fee depends upon which venue you choose, as well as how many guests you are expecting. It also depends upon the time of year. To host 27 guests for an all-inclusive 3-night stay, the rental fee is anywhere from $84,000 to $90,000. To host 136-200 guests, the rental fee is anywhere from $400,000 to $500,000. Package rates include:
- Luxurious guest accommodations in our Lodge, Cabin Suites and Cabin Residences
- Three gourmet meals daily
- Brush Creek crafted beers, wines, and spirits
- Wedding ceremony
- All tables, chairs, china, glassware, silverware and linens for up to 200 guests
- A vast array of “on Ranch” activities for all guests to include: horseback riding, fly-fishing, Gun Club, mountain biking, rock climbing, paintball, ropes course & zip line, fitness programs such as hiking, yoga and more, including all gear, guides/wranglers & instruction
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- The Cowboy Chapel or Saddle Barn are available as a backup space.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We only allow in-house catering (all-inclusive) for Brush Creek Ranch weddings.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- The couple may use whatever vendors they would like.
Amenities For Brush Creek Ranch Weddings
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We do provide those items. They may still opt to rent if they would like.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- As long as fire safety is followed, yes.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- There is parking on site and it is complimentary
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Your Brush Creek Ranch Wedding Photographer
I hope these questions and answers about Brush Creek Ranch weddings were helpful. As mentioned above, I would love nothing more than to be your photographer! I want to be a resource for you in multiple ways, while also making the whole process less stressful and more fun. My calendar for this year is booking up fast, so inquire here! However, if you’re looking for other wedding venues in Wyoming, I’ve got your back! Check out the blog posts linked below for more helpful resources 🙂 happy venue shopping!