If you’re looking for a wedding venue with a gorgeous mountain and lake-view setting, Conestoga Ranch is your place. For your Conestoga Ranch wedding, you’ll receive outstanding service and delicious food (the best part of it all, am I right?!). All weddings hosted at the ranch are required to book the entire ranch for a two-night minimum to ensure privacy and the freedom to celebrate under the stars well into the night. Conestoga Ranch availability fills up fast, so reach out to them here to reserve your dates! I had the awesome opportunity to speak with Chelsey from the ranch and get some answers to questions that you’ll run into as you’re booking your wedding at Conestoga Ranch! Let’s get to them, shall we?
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- The whole ranch can sleep 182 people at a time. More guests are able to join festivities.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- We do require wedding parties to book the full venue, which costs around 15K for everything.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- Unfortunately, we do not have any other options as our whole facility is outdoors. However, we do have multiple weatherproof canopies and tents that are well-equipped for bad weather.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- Sometimes we are able to make exceptions, however, we do have a restaurant on site with amazing catering options.
Amenities For Your Conestoga Ranch Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or will does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We have tables and chairs that we can provide.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- No, we do not. All decor must be brought in.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Yes, things can be moved around!
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Yes, we have multiple options when it comes to changing areas.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Yes, we do have some heating available.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, parking is complimentary. We have golf carts that can bring all of your guests to where they want to go.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Conestoga Ranch Wedding Photographer
I would love nothing more than to be your photographer for your Conestoga Ranch wedding! I hope these questions and answers were helpful as you’re navigating the planning process, and I would absolutely love to answer any questions that you have regarding venues or photography or anything wedding related. Being your Utah wedding photographer on your big day, whether it’s at the ranch or anywhere in Utah, would be awesome. Either way, just get in contact with me to see if I still have your wedding date available. If you’re still on the hunt for other venues in Utah, check out these other blog posts!
Again, I hope this all was helpful! Happy venue shopping 🙂