Having your wedding day at a hotel is extremely convenient because after the big celebration is over, you can slip away into the honeymoon suite without having to drive anywhere! The Park City Peaks Hotel, located in Park City, makes for a beautiful location for a romantic mountain wedding. They have two indoor event spaces to choose from for your wedding day celebrations as well as a brand new outdoor courtyard. To inquire, visit their website!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- We can accommodate 100-125 guests.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- The rental fee is $1,000 for the wedding ceremony, plus a $2,000 minimum on food and beverage. This includes:
- Private use of the courtyard space for the day of your event
- Wedding ceremony seating, microphone + speakers
- Reception set-up, inclusive of dining tables, chairs, china and flatware
- Menus that reflect your unique style and culinary vision with a variety of pricing options ($2000 minimum food and beverage)
- Create a floor plan and design for ceremony + reception
- Package includes 6 conference calls throughout the planning process and final timeline plan
- Bride + groom suite on the night of the wedding
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- The outdoor tent area is available for a group of 50 people or fewer as a weather backup.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We require the couple to use in-house catering.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they are required to stick to?
- Yes they can hire whoever they’d like, aside from food and beverage.
Amenities At The Park City Peaks Hotel
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- Yes, black linens and white china is available. We also have other linen colors available for rental.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved around.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Yes, when the minimum spends is met.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We have an outdoor tent area. Space heaters are not provided.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, parking is on site and is complimentary.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Your Park City Peaks Hotel Wedding Photographer
I would love nothing more than to be your photographer for your Park City Peaks Hotel wedding! I hope these questions and answers were helpful as you’re navigating the planning process, and I would absolutely love to answer any questions that you have regarding venues or photography or anything wedding related. Being your Utah wedding photographer on your big day, whether it’s at the ranch or anywhere in Utah, would be awesome. Either way, just get in contact with me to see if I still have your wedding date available. If you’re still on the hunt for other venues in Utah, check out these other blog posts!
Again, I hope this all was helpful! Happy venue shopping 🙂