I’m a huge advocate for doing your wedding day YOUR way. Regardless of what tradition or your family and friends say you should do, I believe that you should do what feels best to you and your fiancé. I love meeting like-minded people and know that Tiff from Elope Jackson is one of those people that would agree with me. Tiff is an elopement and intimate wedding planner, stylist and designer – with a special love for all things creative and minimalistic. She describes her planning and creative style as “adventure meets natural and free-spirited.” I wanted to learn more about Tiff and the services she offers, so we took a deep dive into her elopement and micro-wedding planning business. If you have any questions about her business, don’t hesitate to reach out to her! I’d love nothing more than to be your adventure elopement or micro-wedding photographer, so fill out this form, and we can discuss your big day!
Services That Elope Jackson Offers
- What kinds of services do you offer? (Month of coordination, full-service planning, or a la carte planning)?
- Tiff offers full service elopements and micro wedding planning and coordination. An elopement is considered guest free or up to 2-3 guests. Over five guests is considered a micro-wedding. She also offers style and design for elopements and micro weddings with 25-30 guests. Digital planning is another service she offers, where you receive a personalized digital packet. You can do a one time digital planning meeting or 3-series, which includes 3 separate one-hour calls.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- Yes. Payment can be split up into 2 or 3 payments.
- How many meetings do you generally have with your couple?
- It varies, every couple is different depending on their needs. Within 2-3 weeks they have their first onboarding call, then Tiff checks in frequently with them after that.
- Do you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing?
- Most couples handle that themselves, however, she does have companies that she can refer to that are very reputable.
Working With Vendors
- Do you handle professional services, contracts and payment processing?
- Can you walk me through the process of selecting other vendors and how the couple is involved with that?
- Tiff and the couple discuss budgets, aesthetic and more, then from there she can refer the couple to the needed service/vendor according to their personality or how conventional/traditional the vendor is. She gives 2-3 recommendations.
- Do you have preferred vendors?
- Yes, she has something called the Elope Jackson insider guide. It’s for clients only. It includes recommendations for travel, lodging, preferred vendors and more!
- Do you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
- Yes. A detailed timeline is created and finalized 2-3 months out. A digital one is also created for simplicity on the big day.
More About The Wedding Planner
- How many people on your staff will be at the wedding/event?
- I’m the only one, unless digital planning is booked.
- How many weddings have you planned?
- 4 weddings per month is her current max.
- What was the most unique wedding you ever planned?
- They’re all very unique. Jackson Hole Winery in July 2020 and a same-sex sunrise elopement in 2020 were some memorable ones.
- How many weddings are you generally working on at the same time? Does it just depend on the season?
- It definitely depends on the season. So far this year, she’s worked on 16 weddings. She tries not to book out more than one year, however that can change depending on the couple and their circumstances.
- Is wedding planning your full time job?
- What is the average size wedding that you plan?
- Mostly elopements and quite a few micro-weddings that cap out at 25-30 guests.
- What challenges have you faced with weddings in the past, and how did you deal with them?
- Tiff faces challenges in her own business, such as finding what wedding vendors she enjoys working with and figuring out her own wedding work flow. Every year changes and presents new challenges.
Your Jackson Hole Adventure Elopement Photographer
Thanks so much to Tiff for taking time out of her busy schedule to chat with me about her Elope Jackson wedding planning business. If you’re still looking for a photographer for your adventure elopement or micro-wedding, reach out! I’d love to be there for your big day in Jackson Hole or the Tetons and adventure together while getting gorgeous pictures and most importantly, having a blast. If you’re looking for other useful information about eloping in Jackson Hole, I’ll link a bunch of helpful information down below. Cheers!