If you’re looking for a luxurious, gorgeous wedding venue with unique amenities and space to roam, look no further than Split Creek Ranch in Wyoming. The Ranch hosts weddings and events of all sizes. In this blog post, I’ll run you through all the deets of this stunning venue. We’ll discuss amenities, vendors, payment plans and lots more! If you’re looking for an adventurous, fun, luxurious wedding photographer for your big day, fill out this form. I’m sure you have family coming in from all over the country for your big day. Capturing every detail with your people is so important! I’d love to photograph your wedding weekend. Cecily from Split Creek Ranch was super helpful and kind to do a Q+A with me about weddings at the Ranch. I’ve compiled all the important information for your Split Creek Ranch wedding down below.
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- What is included in the rental fee?
- Split Creek Ranch has a super helpful wedding information packet on activities and lodging. Reach out to them to learn more about it! We’ll also cover amenities down below, so keep reading 🙂
- Do you accept payment plans?
- We collect 50% up front and then the remaining 50% is due 90 days prior to the day of arrival.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We either wait for the weather to pass, recommend tents, or we can bring the event indoors!
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- Yes, we do have a preferred vendors list where you can find caterers. However, the couple does have the option of bringing in outside catering for their big day!
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- Yes, guests can hire any vendor they want, however, a wedding planner is required for weddings at Split Creek Ranch.
Amenities For Your Wedding at the Split Creek Ranch in Wyoming
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We do have table settings for up to 30 guests, with two long tables that can be used indoor or outdoor.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Yes, we do. We also have 6 pristine classic cars for the couple to choose from to use on their wedding day. We also have decor, furniture, etc.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Yes, things can be moved around and our staff is always available to do so. We are a passionate team and do everything we can to exceed guests expectations!
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Yes, we provide get ready spaces for bride and groom.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- We have sound systems inside and outside all our buildings and outdoor event space, but a microphone is required.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, we have ample parking. A ranch staff member is present during wedding and events to direct traffic and parking, we also have designated parking for large shuttles. All complimentary.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Wedding Week(end) Activities on the Ranch
Aside from hosting your wedding at Split Creek Ranch, there are tons of fun activities for you and your people to enjoy throughout the wedding week(end)! I’ll provide a list down below of activities available for you before or after your big day. Ultimately, I know how much Cecily values her guests and wants them to have an experience of a lifetime while on her ranch. Here are a few things to help her do that for you:
- 8 Miles Scenic Walking/Biking Trails
- Axe-Throwing Range
- Archery Lessons: Instructor Required
- Shooting Sports: Rifle Range, Short Range
- Zip-line – Exclusive Use
- Fishing/Fly-fishing (Stocked Fishing Ponds)
- Horseback Riding
- Bicycles Provided
- Fitness Center
- ‘Glamping’ (Teepees, Chuckwagon, Campsites)
- Lawn Games: Horseshoes, Corn-hole, Volleyball
- Morning Yoga Class on Main Event Lawn
- Art In Nature – Advance Notice Required
- Enjoy a picnic or sunset dinner on the ridge overlooking the Teton Mountain range or along the Snake River
- Gather for an evening under the stars roasting s’mores at our Event Fire-pit (Savant System: outdoor surround sound music)
- Guided horseback ride on property to the Snake River
- Enjoy scenic views along our 8 miles of scenic walking trails
- Go ‘GLAMPING’ (teepees, chuckwagon & campsites to choose from)
- Pizza night – make your own pizza in our pizza oven at our Saloon
- Morning/Sunset Yoga on the Absaroka Lawn
- Reserve a morning or afternoon filled with fresh air, food, music, and lawn games
- Learn to shoot or fine tune your skills at our shooting ranges: long, short range (instructor provided)
- Observe Wyoming’s thriving eco-system with a guided wildlife tour
- Gather your group for a game of axe-throwing or archery (instructor provided)
- Enjoy 4 miles of private Snake River access
- Pristine river frontage to fish and fly-fish (equipment provided)
- Celebrity hairstylist, massage therapist, esthetician, acupuncturist, and personal trainer available upon request for an additional fee
Private Aircraft Travel
Split Creek Ranch offers private aircraft travel. Gulfstream 500 is available upon request at an additional cost. Guests will be greeted by their property manager upon arrival and given a tour of the property and the homes they will be occupying. Their staff will be present to assist with luggage. Guests will be provided with a temporary access code to enter the front gates.
**Two night minimum required**
Split Creek Ranch owns some Town Square condos that are located side by side on the penthouse floor in the heart of the Jackson Hole Town Square. Each unit has its own private floor. It comes with covered parking, a private stairway entrance, balcony, and a large private patio deck for entertaining. Both units are well stocked with all the home essentials.
Your Split Creek Ranch Wedding Photographer
I hope this was super helpful as you’re trying to plan your unforgettable wedding day in Jackson Hole. I offer all-inclusive wedding weekend packages and truly value the experience that my couple has with me. From documenting your welcome reception to cocktail hour to golden hour portraits, the ceremony and so much more, I’m here for you. There are tons of free resources available on my blog to help you with the planning process. If you’re looking for other wedding venues in the area, I’ll link them down below. I’ll also link some wedding planner Q+A’s that I’ve done with planners that serve Jackson Hole weddings. To book your stay for your wedding at Split Creek Ranch in Wyoming, contact them here. Otherwise, best of luck with the planning process and reach out to me with any questions that you have. I’m here to help 🙂 Cheers!
Video footage of the property: