Fourth Street Gardens is located just outside of Boise, in Emmett, Idaho. The venue is an outdoors only venue and is available from the months of April through October. If you’re looking for a charming and intimate environment set in a rustic and natural landscape, then this is for you! I’m grateful for the opportunity to have asked Melissa at Fourth Street Gardens some questions about their venue, and hope this is helpful for you. I want to be a resource for you as you navigate the planning process, so reach out if you have any questions! If you’re looking for a wedding photographer still, fill out this form. My availability for the year is filling up, and I’d love nothing more than to help you out. Let’s get to the questions!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- Fourth Street Gardens can accommodate 200 people.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- The cost to rent our facilities is $4400. This includes chair set up and take down, as well as trash and bathroom maintenance.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We ask that those worried about inclement weather put a tent on hold.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We do not have an in house caterer. Couples can provide their own or bring their own food.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- Couples can hire whatever vendors they choose.
Amenities At The Fourth Street Gardens
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We provide tables and chairs.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Everything should stay as is.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Couples can use candles in hurricane holders, sparklers, and food trucks. Confetti is not permitted.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- We have two wedding party suites for getting ready.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes! Parking is complimentary on site.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Your Fourth Street Gardens Photographer
As mentioned earlier, I hope this guide was helpful. This venue and the land it sits on truly is gorgeous. To inquire about having your big day at Fourth Street Gardens, inquire here! I hope this has made the planning process easier for you. However, if you’re looking for a different wedding venue, check out the other resources that I’ve provided down below. Again, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out! Happy venue shopping 🙂