If you’re considering a Wort Hotel wedding, you’re in the right place!! I’ve found that it can be tricky finding a gorgeous spot for a wedding in the winter in Wyoming when the temps are well below freezing. Located in the heart of Jackson Hole, everything from the overall experience to the gorgeous mountain views are amazing at The Wort Hotel. Bring your guests downtown to enjoy the town square, boutiques, and a nightlife that is unique and unexpected. The historic charm and rustic elegance when you walk through the grand doors of The Wort Hotel will blow your mind. I’m super thankful to Alex at the Wort Hotel for taking the time to answer some common questions about weddings at the gorgeous Wort Hotel. If you’re looking for a local Jackson Hole wedding photographer for your big day, I’d love to help you out! Fill out this form and let’s chat.
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- Up to 100 people in our largest event space.
- What’s all included in the rental fee price?
- Tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware and event planning services.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We don’t have any outdoor space.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We cater everything in house, outside caterers aren’t able to cater events on premise.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- They can hire their own vendors.
Amenities At The Wort Hotel
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- It’s included unless the couple has a special request.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Just standard centerpieces, nothing wedding themed, but yes, they can use our normal centerpieces.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- We set the room in accordance with the client’s wishes.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- They can use their own battery-operated candles, but no confetti, sparklers or food trucks are permitted.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Yes, if the couple rents a room or suite at the hotel.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Yes, but additional charges may apply for the microphones.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary?
- If not, where will guests park? There is plenty of street parking around the hotel.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Your Wort Hotel Wedding Photographer
Ultimately, I hope these questions and answers were super helpful as you consider a wedding in Jackson Hole. No matter what time of year you get married in Jackson Hole, The Wort Hotel wedding venue is a great option. For more information about weddings at The Wort Hotel, reach out to email@example.com. As mentioned above, I would love nothing more than to be your photographer for your big day! I want to be a resource for you in multiple ways, while also making the whole process less stressful and more fun. My calendar for this year is booking up fast, so inquire here! However, if you’re looking for other wedding venues in Wyoming, I’ve got your back! Check out the blog posts linked below for more helpful resources 🙂 happy venue shopping!