If you’re looking for a Jackson Hole wedding venue at a romantic lodge for your micro-wedding, reception or elopement, Bentwood Inn is perfect. They are a lodging-attached venue and the log lodge ambience of the Inn makes for a rustic, yet charming wedding environment. During the summer, their four acres of beautifully maintained lawn is surrounded by old-growth cottonwood and views of the Teton Mountains. Their large deck is perfect for a cocktail party or amazing dinner. I had the opportunity to chat with Sara about the details of a Bentwood Inn wedding and wanted to share with you! I would love nothing more than to be your photographer and also a resource for any wedding questions that you have, so contact me here and let’s chat about your big day!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
We require a partial buyout or full buyout. 7 or 10 rooms.
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- Bentwood Inn can sleep up to 25 guests in ten rooms. We can host summer weddings up to 250 guests, and winter weddings up to about 36 guests.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Site fee ranges from $500 to $15,000, and it does not include a tent, table or chairs. It is a fee that allows the bride and groom to do whatever they want on the property for their special event.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- A 25% non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking if it is less than one year before the wedding. A 25% refundable deposit is due one year before the wedding if booked over one year in advance. If booked within one year of the wedding, the second 25% deposit is due 90 days after booking. The final 50% due is 90 days prior to the wedding, and this is the start of the cancellation policy and everything becomes nonrefundable.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We encourage weddings of over 30 guests to rent a tent from an outside vendor. If there are 30 guests or fewer in attendance, the reception can be moved into our Great Room.
Vendors At Bentwood Inn
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- Our chef can prepare the meals for weddings with 30 guests or fewer. If more than 30 guests are attending, we require a caterer and work with a handful of local caterers.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- The couple is free to hire whomever they desire.
Amenities For Your Bentwood Inn Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- The couple needs to rent them. We recommend Canvas Unlimited.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved around to accommodate the couples’ plan.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- The couple will typically use our Grand Suite.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We have a handful of propane heaters.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Parking is available on site for a limited number of cars.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
- No. Caterers come with a liquor license, or the wedding party can provide the alcohol to be served.
Your Bentwood Inn Wedding Photographer
I hope this guide to the Bentwood Inn wedding venue was helpful as you’re navigating the wedding planning process. I would absolutely love to be your wedding photographer for your big day at the Bentwood Inn or any other venue you might be choosing. Either way, just get in touch with me by filling out this form to make sure that I’m available. My calendar fills up fast, and I would love to be by your side on your wedding day! Maybe you’re searching for other Jackson wedding venues, though. Check out these other blog posts that cover any questions you might have about wedding venues in the surrounding area.