If you’re looking for a location for your big day that looks like something right out of a movie, Diamond Cross Ranch wedding venue is your place. Bordered by the Grand Teton National Park and Bridger-Teton National Forest, the Diamond Cross boasts unrivaled, unobstructed views of the snow-capped Grand Teton Mountains. Diamond Cross Ranch is one of Jackson Hole’s last historic, family-owned ranches and includes utmost privacy and natural beauty everywhere you look. I’m so happy I had the chance to talk with Lauren of Diamond Cross Ranch and have some questions answered about their beautiful venue! I hope this is helpful for you as you’re venue shopping. My availability for this year is super limited, and I’d love nothing more than to be your Diamond Cross Ranch wedding or elopement photographer, so fill out this form and let’s chat about any questions that you have 🙂
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- We have hosted weddings of all sizes from 6 guests up to 300.
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Our fee is based upon the day of the week. To learn more about pricing, inquire here! We provide exclusive access to the wedding lawn for your ceremony and barn for your reception. Both the barn and lawn offer unobstructed views of the Teton Range. We also include tables, chairs, a dance floor, catering space, and restrooms.
- Do you accept payment plans?
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- We work with the couple! We can utilize the outdoor porch or move the ceremony inside the barn.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We have a catering partner who we have developed menus with, but the couple is welcome to bring in a caterer of their choosing.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- Couples are welcome to bring in their own vendors, however we do have a preferred vendor list that we strongly recommend, who are familiar with the ranch.
Amenities For Your Diamond Cross Ranch Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- We provide tables and chairs.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- The dance floor is stationary, but couples are able to design their own floor plan.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- We allow candles, but they need to be in a container. Food trucks are welcome. We do not allow sparklers.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- The interior of the barn is heated for those chilly nights.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- We have ample parking, but strongly recommend the usage of shuttles for guests.
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Your Diamond Cross Ranch Wedding Photographer
Like I mentioned earlier, I really hope this was a helpful resource for you as you’re navigating the planning process. I have other blog posts that might be helpful if you’re considering other venues in the area that I will link below. If you’re still looking for a photographer, I would love nothing more than to be there for you. My calendar for this year is filling up fast, so inquire here! We can chat about all the questions swirling around in your mind 🙂 anything from photography to venues to plants to whatever you love to talk about, I’m an open book!! Happy venue shopping!