On my list of top 3 things you MUST see in Jackson Hole is The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar. Not only is it a great spot where all the locals go for drinks, live music and dancing, but it is also a great location for a wedding after-party. The Lower Lounge can be reserved for after parties. It has its own bar, and it’s right by the dance floor, making it a prime location. The lighting with my flash makes it a real party. I know you have guests flying in from all over the country for your wedding day, so let’s make sure to document every second with your people. To book me as your photographer, fill out this form! To learn more about The Cowboy Bar and inquire about your after party, contact them here.
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- What’s all included in the rental fee price?
- Tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware and event planning services.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- The Wort Hotel is our preferred caterer. The client can provide their own but may need to pay a fee to use outside catering.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- They can hire their own vendors.
Amenities At The Million Dollar Cowboy Bar
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- It’s included unless the couple has a special request.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved around, but additional fees may apply if they change the set-up drastically.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- They can use their own battery-operated candles, but no confetti, sparklers or food trucks are permitted.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Yes, but additional charges may apply for the microphones.
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- There is plenty of street parking around the bar. If you have a hard time finding street parking (which can be common), park at one of the public lots that are about 2 blocks away.
Your Million Dollar Cowboy Bar Photographer (AKA Personal Paparazzi ;))
The chances of having all of your loved ones in one place at the same time again is very low so let’s make sure to capture every moment of it. I’ll blend in with your guests and we’ll all have a blast together celebrating your love. Make sure to fill out my contact form here. If you’re looking for more Jackson Hole wedding content, check out my other blog posts linked below. If you browse my blog, you’ll have tons of helpful resources, including my favorite vendors, venues, caterers, permit info and more!