Whether you’re looking for a venue for a small, intimate wedding with 20 guests or a venue that holds up to 300 guests, the Spring Creek Ranch wedding venue is your place. With multiple locations to accommodate a variety of guest sizes and to give you multiple options, you’re sure to find something that fits your personality and vibe for your wedding day perfectly. Breathtaking views of the Tetons is a huge bonus too 🙂 if you’re still looking for a wedding photographer, fill out this form! I have limited availability for this upcoming year and would love nothing more than to help you out! Let’s get to the questions and answers about Spring Creek Ranch!
Payment, Rental Fee & Vendors
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- For venue spacing, we can accommodate up to 190 guests in our Ballroom, 300 guests in our Sagebrush Vista, and 60 guests at our Sage Overlook
- What is the rental fee, and what’s included in that price?
- Our site fees range from $6500 to $24000 depending on locations, guest count expectancy, weekday/weekend dates selected, and what is needed in the wedding
- Do you accept payment plans?
- Yes, we set up multiple deposits leading up to the wedding date to assist couples with finances.
- What’s your weather backup plan for outdoor spaces?
- Our outdoor locations have a tent that is part of the site fee. This is considered the backup location for weather.
- Do you have an in-house caterer or a list of “preferred” caterers, or does the couple need to provide their own? If there is an in-house caterer, does the couple have the option of using an outside caterer instead?
- We provide delicious on site catering and do not allow third party caterers for weddings.
- Can the couple hire their own vendors, or is there a preferred vendor list they need to stick to?
- We have a preferred vendors list that we like to stick to; however, couples are free to reserve vendors that are approved through our resort. There are some vendors that we simply do not work with.
Amenities For Your Spring Creek Ranch Wedding
- Are tables, linens, chairs, plates, silverware and glassware provided or does the couple need to rent them on their own?
- Those are included with their site fees.
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- Yes, we have a large selection of decor rental options available
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Our venue locations are very customizable and things have the ability to move around dependent on the item
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- Yes, however, there are restrictions in place for this. Biodegradable confetti only, sparklers allowed on pavement areas only in summer season, faux candles, and no outside food allowed.
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- There is not a designated location for couples or the wedding party to get ready in. Our couples stay on property along with their bridal party, which provides gorgeous backdrop views of the Grand Tetons.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- We have heaters that are available for rent. We do not have umbrellas available on property, however they are available through third party rental companies
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Not available for weddings – these are provided by the Entertainment.
Parking & Alcohol
- Is there parking on site and if so, is it complimentary? If not, where will guests park?
- Yes, there is parking available, and it is complimentary. Couples will also arrange for round trip transportation with our Transportation Fleet Team to assist guests staying off property
- Are you licensed to provide alcohol service?
Your Spring Creek Ranch Wedding Photographer
I hope this was helpful for you as you’re navigating the wedding planning process. As I mentioned earlier, I’d love to be your photographer! I’m here to guide you and help with any questions that you have, regarding your venue or photography or anything! I’m an open book. Contact me and let’s get your date on my calendar. I’ll link some more helpful resources below for those of you trying to plan a wedding in Jackson Hole. Cheers!