If you’re looking for a minimal yet elegant venue near SLC, Twenty and Creek is something you won’t want to miss. I had the pleasure of photographing a wedding at this gorgeous location and can’t wait to share the photos below. If you’re looking for logistics on the venue, stay tuned for some helpful questions and answers below. I’m thankful for Julia taking time out of her busy schedule to tell us more about this wedding venue. If you’re still looking for a photographer for your big day, fill out this form! I only take on a limited number of weddings per year and I’d love nothing more than to help you out. If you’re trying to plan a wedding in SLC, I have so many valuable resources on my blog that I’ll link at the end! Let’s get to the questions 🙂
Twenty And Creek FAQ’s
- How many people can your location accommodate?
- We can accommodate 250 guests indoors for a full seated meal, or up to 400 guests for a flowing reception.
- What is the rental fee?
- During the months of March-October and December, the price is $8000 for Monday-Thursday and $10,000 for Friday-Sunday. During the months of November and January-February, the price is $7000 for Monday-Thursday and $9000 for Friday-Sunday.
- Can the couple use their own candles/confetti/sparklers/food-trucks?
- We allow sparklers outside in the parking lot for grand exits.
- Can things be moved around, or is everything supposed to stay as is?
- Things can be moved around however the couples would like.
Amenities at Twenty and Creek
- What amenities do you offer?
- Exclusive use of entire facility and gardens for a twelve-hour block
- Choice of 20 round and/or 20 farmhouse tables and 250 Chairs
- Private ceremony hall that seats 100
- Stunning Bride’s room with dressing room, bathroom, and vanities
- Beautiful Groom’s room with full bath
- Two full catering prep kitchens
- Vendor’s room with kitchenette
- Beautiful gardens with two large patios
- Indoor and outdoor bars
- State-of-the-art AV and lighting system
- Wall mounted TV
- Sign-in table
- Custom designed seating throughout
- Event coordinator to facilitate client and vendor communication
- Are there changing areas for the bride, groom, and/or wedding party?
- Yes, we have BEAUTIFUL spaces.
- Do you provide heating and/or umbrellas for outdoor spaces?
- Just umbrellas, no heaters.
- Do you have a sound system and/or microphones for speeches?
- Do you have an inventory of decor that can be borrowed from?
- We don’t have any in-house decor, but our space will be so lovely that not much is needed.
Vendors at Twenty and Creek
We do require that our couples have a planner for a minimum of day of coordination. Couples must choose from our preferred vendors list for food and bar service. All other vendors must be licensed and insured, so we know they are going to act as professionals to create the PERFECT day for our couples!!
Extra Resources and Guides
I hope you found this info helpful 🙂 as I mentioned before, contact me if you’re still on the hunt for a photographer that you’ll love! I’ll link some helpful resources below that you’ll want to check out if you’re planning a SLC or Park City wedding.